Complaint Review: gino cabanas

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Ivonne — Los Angeles California United States of America
gino cabanas
9195 West 3rd Street Beverly Hills, California United States of America

gino cabanas Gino and JP Puerto tried to seduce me in their office Beverly Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Regarding the incident

I answered an ad on Craigslist for a short movie that the Vine Studio was producing, I went to the casting and everything went well. I later got a call from J.P. Puerto saying that my callback was later that night. I was really excited. When I got to their office there was nobody there, only the Director and Producer Gino Cabanas, and the other Producer J.P. Puerto...they asked me to read my lines and they told me I did great. After that they started smoking weed and asked if I wanted some, that sometimes actors need to let go, so we started smoking, I didn't think of it too much since Gino had mentioned he has two daughters and he always wants to be a role model, but five minutes later things got very uncomfortable, Gino got very closed to me and tried to kiss me and I said no, J.P. was telling me that sometimes this was the way to get in the business. I walked away from there as fast as I could, I was so scared. I told them I would call the cops and they told me that I was going to regret my decision, later I got a call from J.P. Puerto threatening me. I went to the cops but they told me that since they didn't do anything to me that I couldn't press charges, I couldn't believe it. These men are old enough to be my grandparents!!! I never knew there were bad people like this in the world. I should have googled them before I went there, so girls beware of these two, they are very dangerous, I wouldn't be surprised if they had been to jail or something. Gino Cabanas phone number is 310-694-4460 and Jp Puerto is 323-782-0277. I hope this helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gino-cabanas/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/gino-cabanas-Gino-and-JP-Puerto-tried-to-seduce-me-in-their-office-Beverly-Hills-Califor-716781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gino cabanas

Regarding the incident

AUTHOR: Victim - (United States of America)

Gino is a predator, and I am also a victim.