Complaint Review: gino cabanas

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Claudia — los angeles California United States of America
gino cabanas
los angeles, California United States of America

gino cabanas vine studio, magic city Gino cabanas offered me a role but later I realized he was just trying to sleep with me. los angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Regarding Gino

*Consumer Comment: If this report is true..

I met with Gino Cabanas after he contacted me on OMP, I am new to Los Angeles and wanted to break into tv and film, so when he told me I had a great look for his new script Magic City I was relly excited. We went to Starbucks, he seemed nice at first, but later he started asking personal questions, and invited me to do an audition in front of the camera at his office. When I got there, no one was there, he told me that his secretary was out sick and his producers where out looking for places to shoot. He asked if I wouldn't mind if he smoked, I was a little nervous, but I figured he was legit since he worked with Faye Dunaway, Lou Gossett Jr and Edward James Olmos. He told me I was beautiful and perfect for a role, and I believed him, he told me he needed to see more of my body because there were some scenes that involved love making and he wanted to make sure that I felt comfortable in front of the cameras. Girls, there isn't one day I don't regret what happened, I really thought he was real, please tell your story so there are no more girls like me. I have learned my lessn, I will make sure to tell everyone about this guy, he is scum, I don't want to sound like a victim, but he is good at the lies he tells, after he got what he wanted he told me he would be in touch, he hasn't called and I later found out that this is the way he gets laid, he lies to women, I found another girl that he slept with letting her believe he would give her a role in his movie. Don't fall for him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gino-cabanas/los-angeles-California-/gino-cabanas-vine-studio-magic-city-Gino-cabanas-offered-me-a-role-but-later-I-realized-h-651149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gino cabanas

Regarding Gino

AUTHOR: Victim - (United States of America)

That's his MO. Beware, ladies!

If this report is true..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

It seems you slept with this guy expecting to break into TV or film. Granted you may be naive and he took advantage, or this report is a hoax..which could very well be,.

But if not..here is some advice. Next time you sleep with someone to get a role..sleep with a real casting director. They don't call it the "casting couch" for nothing.