Complaint Review: girls gone wild mravideo.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 10, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2004

• Reported By:detroit mi
girls gone wild mravideo.com
P.O.BOX 9231 SYLMAR, California U.S.A.

mravideo.com girls gone wild ripoff victimized many consumers deceptive company SYLMAR California

*Consumer Suggestion: cancellation contact

ALL I WANTED WAS WHAT I ORDERED AND NO MORE THAN THAT.

I KEEP RECEIVING DVD'S THAT I DON'T WANT AND BEING CHARGED FOR THEM.

WHEN I REJECT THE 0RDER AND RETURN TO SENDER, I NEVER RECEIVE ANY CONFORMATION OF THE ACCOUNT BEING CANCELLED AND/OR OF A REFUND OF THE VIDEO'S I SENT BACK.

WHEN I CALLED THE PHONE ORDER NUMBER FOR THE PRODUCT THEY'RE UNIMFORMED OF WHO AND WHERE I CAN CONTACT SOMEONE TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE STOP SENDING VIDEO'S AND TAPPING INTO MY ACCOUNT.

THIS IS DEFINETLY A SCAM ANY TIME YOU CAN'T CANCEL SOMETHING AND THE COMPANY HAS ACCESS TO MY FUNDS.

I REALLY NEED HELP ON THE MATTER IF SOMEONE CAN HELP, THIS IS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FOR A FIRST TIME ONLINE PURCHASE.

IF SOMEONE COULD ADDITIONAL EMAIL ADDRESS'S TO PLACE OR A NEEDED PHONE NUMBER I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

ALDO
DETROIT, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2002 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/girls-gone-wild-mravideocom/SYLMAR-California-91392-9231/mravideocom-girls-gone-wild-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-deceptive-company-SYLMAR-Cal-22406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on girls gone wild mravideo.com

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

I had the same problem. I called customer service and cancelled. I had no more problems with the DVD's being sent. However, they told me also that they would not refund the shipping on the DVD I did not order.

I contested the debit charge with my bank, and invoked my right under UCC regulations to keep the DVD as an unsolicited gift. My debit card refund was confirmed and finalized, and I kept my "free" gift for the trouble.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I have contacted and emailed the following company about sending the DVDs and nothing has stopped. They keep taking money out of my account.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

POBOX 150,
Hollywood, CA 90078
2./ Call (323) 965 8710
3./ Send e-mail to: cancel@mravideo.com

Make a copy of your letter, print the e-mail, then go to your bank, and show them, that you DID try in good faith to stop them.
Bank will give you an affidative to fill out, and help to stop further withdrawing.