Complaint Review: Giuffre Hyundai

• Reported By: A.L. — brooklyn New York
Giuffre Hyundai
8904 5th ave brooklyn, New York USA

Giuffre Hyundai Thieves and lyers Brooklyn New York

Went to the dealership to trade in my older car for a newer one. Chose the car I wanted and made the deal with the salesman. He took my credit card and charged me $2,000 downpayment, called my insurance and got it insured and had it faxed over to the dealership. I started to move my personal stuff from my old car to the new car, as I was doing that another couple was interested in the same car, I guees they made a better deal with them cause one of the managers came out and told me that they can not sell me this car anymore. when I asked why he got nasty and told me thats not any of my business. It toook them 2 weeks to give back my deposite after I had to call them every day with them giving me the run around. I had to call my CC bank for them to get it from them. Dont ever shop there, they are crooks with a captial C.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Giuffre-Hyundai/brooklyn-New-York-11209/Giuffre-Hyundai-Thieves-and-lyers-Brooklyn-New-York-1122353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Giuffre Hyundai