• Submitted: Mon, July 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: ANTHONY — WESTMINSTER Maryland
678 N Main Street, Gladewater, TX 75647 Gladewater, Texas USA

GLADEWATER NATIONAL BANK George MakoutzCharles Levesque Dishonest, Lied to, Was giving false information Gladewater Texas

Be very careful working with GLADEWATER NATIONAL BANK  specially Charles Levesque and George Makoutz. They will feed you bulls**t, lie to you. I was forced to terminate my employment with West town savings bank to go work with Gladewater national bank and George Makoutz is the Branch Manager. In  March 13th, 2013 Charles Levesgue Regional Manager and George Makoutz  of Gladewater National Bank promised me a Salary and commission. After 2 months i asked about my money and i was told by George Makoutz that Charles Levesgue is working on it and he will let me know. Two weeks later , i was called in the office to inform that Gladewater has never paid any Loan officer Salary before therefore they do not know how to(bullshit story by George Makoutz and Charles Levesgue). All this time i have been working , i was never got paid, Finally George gives me $1600 after 3months of none paid. Around MAY ending , He said, he can only pay me if i sign a contract as a commission only income, however, i agreed to do so. Now my loan has closed i was supposed to get paid on the 15th of July and my money is not complete and my commission is wrong , i was lied to about my commission.

Everything about the company is a lie, dishonest company and i hope God will punish you for what you did to me. If you can be dishonest, to someone that works for you, i can imagine how dishonest you can be with your clients. People please stay away from this Company. I promise you one day some one will do to you what you have done to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLADEWATER-NATIONAL-BANK/Gladewater-Texas-75647/GLADEWATER-NATIONAL-BANK-George-MakoutzCharles-Levesque-Dishonest-Lied-to-Was-giving-fa-1067038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLADEWATER NATIONAL BANK