Complaint Review: Glamorous Looks

• Reported By: CindyC — Timonium Maryland
Glamorous Looks
285 Dulaney Valley rd Towson, Maryland USA

Glamorous Looks Biggest RIP-OFF ever!! Towson Maryland

I wish there was a way to give this company negative stars!  I have NEVER been more ripped-off in my life.  I was shopping on Saturday and was drawn into the kiosk by a friendly sales associate.  He offered to demonstrate the straightening iron to me and I accepted.  As I was sitting there, the sales person then proceeded to talk me into the product.  I agreed to but the product.  He then offered me a gift box to give as a gift for my daughter.   I told him that I wasn't sure she would like it, but if not, I could always bring it back.

This would have been, in my opinion,, the perfect opportunity for him to inform me of the HORRIBLE return policy offered by this company...in short there are NO returns, only exchanges.  He, however, responded with "Why would she want to return it?"  Though the very small  no return sign was posted above the register, and pointed out to me ONLY when I attempted to return the gift box, I was never near the register when paying for my purchases.

The young man completed the transaction, while the young woman finished my hair.  I remained seated throughout the whole process.  I feel like this is a very under handed way to run a business.  I am now stuck with a $100.00 purchase that I don't want. In addition, when I tried to return the purchase, I was told a manager would call me within 30 minutes. As I expected, I never received a phone call, and, when I called, I never received a return call.  I will never again do business with this company and I fully intend to file a report with any agency I can find!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glamorous-Looks/Towson-Maryland-21204/Glamorous-Looks-Biggest-RIP-OFF-ever-Towson-Maryland-1106405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glamorous Looks