• Report: #119344

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 18, 2005

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
GLAMOUR
BOONE, IOWA 50037-0687 Boone, Iowa U.S.A.

GLAMOUR ripoff dishonest fraudulent multiple billing Boone Iowa

*Consumer Suggestion: HI MAGAZINE COMPANY THAT IS MOST LIKELY BILLING YOU IS CDS COMMUNICATION DATA SERVICES

Monday, November 22, 2004

I filled a paper in a perfume shop Located in Puerto Rico. The name, telephone number and address of the Perfume shop as follow:
PERFUMANIA
(787) 745-2290
Plaza Centro
Caguas, PR 00778

The Perfume shop owner told me that they paid for their clients to received a one year of Glamour, I agree to received it and give my address. Next thing I know I started to received an invoice from the Credit Department for $12.00 with an account status of Delinquent, I got scared and send them a money order from the Travelers Express company, Inc. Drawer P.O. Box 9476 Minneapolis, MN 55480 1800 542-3590. Money order #43944331706 for $12.00. At the same time I talked to the perfume shop owner and she told me I did not have to pay one cent because they already paid. At this point I still received the invoice with the delinquent note and Glamour is treading to send my credit to a nation-wide collection agency.

At this time I had send two $12.00 money order and my account do not clear. I do not have a phone number where to call Glamour and straight out this problem only the PO BOX address and email. I will send Glamour a Certified letter with a copy of the invoice and the money order stub. Hopefully this will help me.
Glamour PO Box 37687
Boone, Iowa 50037-0687

Please help,

Gladys
Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2004 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLAMOUR/Boone-Iowa-50037-4687/GLAMOUR-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-multiple-billing-Boone-Iowa-119344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLAMOUR

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Anna - (U.S.A.)

HELLO
THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO HELP YOU OUR AND LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAGAZINE COMPANY THAT IS MOST LIKELY BILLING YOU IS CDS COMMUNICATION DATA SERVICES IT IS A COMPANY HERE IN BOONE THAT HANDLES MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS. THIS IS THE ONLY MAG COMPANY IN BOONE SO IT HAS TO BE THE ONE.
HOPEFULLY I WILL HELP