• Report: #1051915

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: jeff — Southfield Michigan
Glassman Subaru Used Cars
28000 Telegraph Road Southfield, Michigan USA

Glassman Subaru Used Cars Complete ripoff lemon cars don't buy here dishonest cheats Southfield Michigan

BUYER BEWARE! if you read all the other reviews this one would make you stop in your tracks before you EVEN THINK of GOING here. From the ATTITUDE of DINO (Biggest a**hole you can ever deal with) TO ROY another JERK OFF. I was originally looking for a used car I walked around first with one of their sales reps. Then he told me let's see what you are qualified for so he asked to run my credit.  I put my money down UPON SIGNING my loan PAPERs I noticed they have an additional $1000 listed as a REBATE which was taken off from the cost of the car.(SOUNDS GREAT LOOKS GREAT)

So i drove out of there brought my car home  and then drove it 3 other times thereafter. ON the FIRST weekend of having the CAR it broke DOWN. BRAND NEW F******* CAR BROKE DOWN CALL MAJOR AND SPOKE WITH A**HOLE DINO AND HE SAID HE WILL CALL BACK CALLED ME BACK IN 20 MINUTES  AND SAID TO ME THAT HE IS TRYING TO HAVE GM BUY THE CAR BACK FROM ME AND PUT ME INTO A NEW CAR. [continued below]....

..... ITS BEEN ALMOST 2 WEEKS I AM DRVING A LOANER FROM ANOTHER DEALERSHIP THAT I BROUGHT MY CAR TO GET FIXED.

I HAD TO CONTACT subaru BY MYSELF. I FILED A COMPLAINT AND I NOW HAVE TO WAIT. I HAVE BEEN GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM EVERYONE ELSE ACCEPT glassman. FINALLY I GOT A CALL TODAY FROM ROY (I was thinking that he is calling me about a new car) BOY O BOY I WAS WRONG HE CALLED ME AND STATED THAT I OWE THEM $1000 AND IF I DONT HAVE THE MONEY I NEED TO BRING THE CAR BACK I ASK HE IF HE IS F***** JOKING. I CALLED THE FINANCE COMPANY AND TOLD THEM THEY TOLD ME THAT SOUNDS VERY SHADY. AND THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY (FINANCE COMPANY) OWNS THE CAR NOT glassman. I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB AND WITH CONSUMER AFFAIRS AS WELL AS THE ATTORNEY'S GENERALS OFFICE..  glassman IF YOU READ THIS I HOPE YOU MOTHER F******ERS GET SHUT THE F*** DOWN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glassman-Subaru-Used-Cars/Southfield-Michigan-48304/Glassman-Subaru-Used-Cars-Complete-ripoff-lemon-cars-dont-buy-here-dishonest-cheats-Sou-1051915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glassman Subaru Used Cars