Complaint Review: gld myscore

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: lavonne714 — Pewee Valley Kentucky
gld myscore
Internet USA

gld myscore Charged me approximately 20 times for services I did not request or receive. Internet

I have never requested gld myscore's services, nor have I received them.  However, I just noticed that for more than 6 months, every week or every other week, always for 2 days in a row, this company has been billing my credit card.  It is only for $1.00 each time, but that is beside the point.  Also, could this be negatively affecting my credit, causing interest rates or whatever to be higher than they should be?  If so, gld myscore owes a lot of people, a lot of money.  They caused my credit card to go over the limit and so I of course accumulated all kinds of extra charges this month as a result of their shady dealings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gld-myscore/internet/gld-myscore-Charged-me-approximately-20-times-for-services-I-did-not-request-or-receive-1156827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gld myscore