Complaint Review: gldscore

• Reported By: gayle smith — medford lakes New Jersey
gldscore
111 Durkee Rd cleveland, Tennessee USA

gldscore charged me after I cancelled my subscription cleveland Tennessee

I signed up for my credit report.  After receiving it, I immediately cancelled. The next month, I was chanrged for their monthly fee as if I hadn't cancelled. I called and spoke with them they said they would refund my money. They refunded $1.00 and not the rest around 29.99. They were very courteous, but failed to refund my money. I had to cancel my debit card to ensure I wasn't charged again and informed the bank of the situation, they said they would add the refund when it cgame thru to my new card. Its been almost a month, no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2014 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gldscore/cleveland-Tennessee-37323/gldscore-charged-me-after-I-cancelled-my-subscription-cleveland-Tennessee-1147684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gldscore