Complaint Review: Glen Liberman - Android 8

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:pasadena California
Glen Liberman - Android 8
895 S. Orange Ave Short Hills, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 973-9732149622
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Glen Liberman - Android 8 Hired me for freelance product design, NEVER PAID ME!! Mr. 'nice guy' is a SCAMMER Short Hills New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Apologies for the late payment - paid in full

Glen Liberman, the owner of Android8.com contacted me in January 09 for freelance work. He asked me to design a series of products for him including watches, jewelry and men's accessories.

I charged him at a low hourly rate, and didn't charge him for a few designs that he didn't like (something I didn't have to do!). We often talked about the designs over the phone as the project moved forward and he asked to see more.

I reached the 10 hours we had agreed on and asked for payment. He never did despite numerous emails and two official notices. This SCAMMER is a DISHONEST LIAR who takes advantage of recent graduates.

Stay away from "Mr. Nice Guy" Glen Liberman

Bellaggio
pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glen-Liberman-Android-8/Short-Hills-New-Jersey-07078/Glen-Liberman-Android-8-Hired-me-for-freelance-product-design-NEVER-PAID-ME-Mr-nice-441338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glen Liberman - Android 8

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Apologies for the late payment - paid in full

AUTHOR: Paidinfull - (U.S.A.)

Dear Bellaggio,

I'm sincerely sorry for the late payment. Please forgive me as I did not mean to cause any problems for you. I did indeed pay in full.

Please excuse my lateness once again.

Sincerely and kindest,