Complaint Review: Glendon Ballard

• Reported By: Tn. Rabbit Hunter — Cowan Tennessee United States of America
Glendon Ballard
261 Powell Valley Rd Berea, Kentucky United States of America

Glendon Ballard Rabbit Hunting Dog Buyers BEWARE!!! Berea, Kentucky

Glen Ballard in Berea Ky, is a LIAR. I contacted him about a certain style of rabbit beagle I was looking for. He told me he had the excact dog. After driving almost 500 miles to see her run, he said he didn't have time for that. I gave him the money to take her and try her out. He said if I didn't like her to bring her back for a refund. This dog wasn't anything like he said she was. I returned her and he gave me another one that was suppose to be even better. This dog was worse. I contacted him to set up a time to bring her back and he told me he was going to be near me the next day and would call to pick up the dog and refund my money. He never called that day. The next morning I got a call from him saying I had to keep the dog and he would NOT refund my money. I want everyone to be aware of this CROOK!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glendon-Ballard/Berea-Kentucky-/Glendon-Ballard-Rabbit-Hunting-Dog-Buyers-BEWARE-Berea-Kentucky-1015560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glendon Ballard