- Report: #1146255
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: GLF Marketing
GLF Marketing7545 Irvine Ctr Dr Lake Forest, California USA
GLF Marketing www.glfmarketing.com wrongful activity against attorneys Lake Forest California
*Author of original report: attorney seo marketing
*Author of original report: Solomon Ortiz Cox Communications
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am an X client of GLF Marketing and can tell you that I just came upon this information and was appalled. GLF Marketing is doing a complete scam on Attorneys in the US.
1. they first get a list of all attorneys in the US
2. they create a website for for each one based on the data they purchase - WITHOUT permission - this is not illegal YET.
3. They then create a Google Profile for each attorney without asking permission or being contracted for work.
4. They then attach THEIR website that they made for you, on your new profile and they own/control it.
5. Next they call you trying to sell you the website and marketing services that are less than savory.
Now this would be fine if they were not effecting the rankings and online profiles of ATTORNEYS all across america. Sounds like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. Would it not be simple for these attorneys to file a class action, since this has been done to over 20,000 attorneys already?
Now there is a new company called Petragroup.com doing the same thing? why does google let this happen?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLF-Marketing/Lake-Forest-California-96145/GLF-Marketing-wwwglfmarketingcom-wrongful-activity-against-attorneys-Lake-Forest-Califo-1146255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.