Complaint Review: glitteratishop.com

• Updated: Sun, November 01, 2009

• Reported By: Michael — victorville California United States of America
glitteratishop.com
P.O. Box 3062 flint, Texas United States of America

glitteratishop.com glitteratishop.biz Don' buy from glitteratishop.com Darrell Kellam is a thief and a liar biggest scumbag out there flint, Texas

In Sept of 2009 I went to the LA County Fair in Pomona, CA. I purchased wood carved letters in my daughters name from a vendor that goes by the name of glitteratishop.com. I mistakenly paid cash of $39.00 for the merchandise. Was tolld to allow two weeks for delivery. Two weeks came and went no work from glitterati. I have emailed and called every day Darrell Kellam the so called owned of this rip off company. No resonse at all, so I continued to email and call. Finally in November, Darrell scumbag Kellam responds to my email. His response was to tell me to go to hell. That's it, to go to hell. Nothing about my order, a refund or any word of why he won't deliver what I paid for. You can call this jerk at 1-888-898-6344 and tell he is a thief. I will file a claim in small claims court and seek my money and any and all court costs. This idiot sets up at many fairs ect.... Do not buy anything from him. You will get ripped off from this scum bag. This guy and pathetic company should be run out of business. He a pathetic excuse of a man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/glitteratishopcom/flint-Texas-75762/glitteratishopcom-glitteratishopbiz-Don-buy-from-glitteratishopcom-Darrell-Kellam-i-518237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on glitteratishop.com