• Report: #1119985

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Joseph Cespedes — Columbus Ohio
Global auto
3388 n central ave. Columbus ohio Columbus, Ohio USA

Global auto Sales cars that the engine has fluw out on the first day of transaction and no returning my money back Columbus Ohio

I went and buy  a Cadillac catera  last week the same day the car blew the head gasket call the owner of dealer they don't want to returned my money back they told me that I lost my money and that if they tried to fix the car I have to paid them for it plus the want to keep the car for a week supoly to fix it when I ask for another vehicle I was told that I supposed to take the car to my mechanic before buying the car. I  they told me that they have more cars for sale I took another car to my mechanic and that car as well wasn't good either was a rippoff. I'm furious because this people said that there is not a law that regulated this time of thief   Here I'm with out a car and my money is gone help please the name of the dealer is globalauto.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-auto/Columbus-Ohio-43228/Global-auto-Sales-cars-that-the-engine-has-fluw-out-on-the-first-day-of-transaction-and-n-1119985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global auto