• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Alexander — Los Angeles California
8938 S.Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, California USA

GLOBAL CAPITAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES REGINAL KING Stole my company income tax return. refuse to return my money Los Angeles California

Ceo Reginal King of Global Capital Professional Services Inc in Los Angeles California stole my company 2012 income tax return in the amount  Six thousand dollars. The IRS informed me that he did recieve my money but He refuse to return my calls ir return my money. He gives me the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-CAPITAL-PROFESSIONAL-SERVICES/Los-Angeles-California-90010/GLOBAL-CAPITAL-PROFESSIONAL-SERVICES-REGINAL-KING-Stole-my-company-income-tax-return-r-1122103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL CAPITAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES