Complaint Review: Global Check Processing

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tlove — Missouri
Global Check Processing
7014 13th AVe Brooklyn, New York USA

Global Check Processing GMA Associates FRAUD IllEGAL PAY DAY LOAN COLLECTION Brooklyn New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Be careful

This company called me, my mom, and my work and left threatnin messages in regards to a debt I never owed. When I asked them to send to me information they flat out refused, said no and called me a DEAD BEAT. The scary part is they had all my personal info, my SS number, my address, my job. HOW SCARY, they even went so far to have a cop call my phone and say they would come arrest me. HOW CRAZY! Im not sure what or how they got my INFO BUT THIS IS SCARY. A STRANGER has my INFO. BEWARE, if they call from LEGAL SERVICES and say they will ARREST YOU OR SEND A WARRANT BEWARE ITS A SCAM TRYING TO COLLECT MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Check-Processing/Brooklyn-New-York-11228/Global-Check-Processing-GMA-Associates-FRAUD-IllEGAL-PAY-DAY-LOAN-COLLECTION-Brooklyn-New-1104015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Check Processing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Be careful

AUTHOR: Sayyadina - ()

First of all I can almost guarantee that was not a real cop that called you. The people that called you are possibly trying to collect a debit in some one else's name that could be similiar to yours or they could be crooks. Do not admit to any debit, once you do that debit is legally yours. Tell these people to stop calling you, once you do that by law they can not contact you anymore. If they still do, try to get as much info from them as possible, ie phone, name, address etc. Then contact the people because they are harrassing you. Remember do not admit to any debit. I hope this helps. I know it can be scary that they have your info, they can get that info they are working for a "collection agency" whether it is legit or not.

Frontier