Complaint Review: Global Client Solution

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Janice — Canton Georgia
Global Client Solution
4500 S 129th East Ave Ste 175B, Tulsa, OK , Select State/Province USA

Global Client Solution This company collected several Hundred dollars from me; and did not pay any of my creditors Tulsa, OK Nation Wide

I elected to have money taken from my checking account every two weeks. It was my understanding that Global Client Solution will pay my creditors. After one month my creditors start harassing me; due to the fact that Global Client Solution had not paid a penny on my accounts. When I enquired, about the money being held; I was told Global Client Solution fee is collected before negotiation with my creditors. Mean while I got further and further behind on my accounts; putting me in worse condition than I was. I found the fee to be astronical; no one told me this prior to signing up. I cancel my relationship with them; meanwhile they got over like a fat rat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Client-Solution/Tulsa-OK-Select-StateProvince-74134-5870/Global-Client-Solution-This-company-collected-several-Hundred-dollars-from-me-and-did-no-1071290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Client Solution