Complaint Review: Global Client Solutions

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: vicki — Loganville Georgia
Global Client Solutions
Austin, Texas USA

Global Client Solutions World Law Debt I entered this debt solution program and now I have sheriffs knocking at my door, going to court with no repsentation and my paycheck being garnished after sending thousands of dollars thinking this program is to help me, I am worse off than before I enrolled in the program Austin Texas

I have sent thousands of dollars to Golbal Client Soultions to help me resolve my debt after my husband lost his job.  I have sheriffs knocking at my door, going to court with no legal representaion, and now my paycheck has been garnished.  I am worse off than before I enrolled in this program.  Thousands of dollars sent to this firm and no payments have been made to my creditors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Client-Solutions/Austin-Texas-30052/Global-Client-Solutions-World-Law-Debt-I-entered-this-debt-solution-program-and-now-I-hav-1090020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Client Solutions