Complaint Review: Global Connected

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: slamothe — Sevierville Tennessee United States of America
Global Connected
5211 Washington Blvd Ste 2 #464 Commerce, California United States of America

Global Connected Johnathan Pitt Crooked Business, have still not received my order from them after nearly a year of trying to contact. Commerce, California

I placed an order with Global Connections back on 03/27/2012 for a copy of their publication they were selling.

The title of the letter read: "You've never seen anything like this before over $250,000 every 30 days!" (And I guarantee it!).

The letter stated that there is a $7 Billion Dollar Annual Government slush fund that was available for the taking, if you only knew how to ask for a portion of the money. Apparently, the information they were supposed to send would explain how you are to apply for it, even if you weren't a U.S. citizen.

I paid my order by money order (m.o.# R20401687627), and I did keep the receip with the ordering information after all this time. The total cost was $39.95, if ordered within a certain time period. This was a savings of about 50%, so you can imagine that I took the opportunity to get my order out immediately to save some money.

Since I've placed my order, I have made attempts to contact Global Connections through letters. I have never received a refund, nor have I ever received the order I paid for.

My expectation at this point is to receive the order I had originally placed with Global Connections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Connected/Commerce-California-90040/Global-Connected-Johnathan-Pitt-Crooked-Business-have-still-not-received-my-order-from-th-1016053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Connected