Complaint Review: Global Data Specialists

• Reported By: Scammed — Louisiana
Global Data Specialists
1079 W. Round Grove Rd suite 300 box 331 lewisville, Texas USA

Global Data Specialists, Global Data Fraud and Forgery lewisville Texas

Global Data Specialists is a scam. I was told before I signed up that I can cancel any time with them. I was also told I was going to get a refund from being over charged by my last company.

Well long story short, once you sign a contract with them it is actually with Northern Leasing. When I called Northern Leasing to get a copy of my contract all the signatures were not mine. Someone forged my initals and signatures on all the documents including 3 I have never seen. I have the original I filled out and faxed back to them, also the email with the contract missing those 3 extra pages.

I have called Global Data to have them cancel my contract and surprise they wont take my call. Funny how nice they were when I first joined now that I want out I can't find anyone to talk to. I have filed a police report and now trying to get out the contract with Northern Leasing which is a task also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Data-Specialists/lewisville-Texas-75067/Global-Data-Specialists-Global-Data-Fraud-and-Forgery-lewisville-Texas-1164393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Data Specialists