Complaint Review: GLOBAL FINANCIAL TRUST

• Reported By:ROSAMOND California
GLOBAL FINANCIAL TRUST
2045 HIGHWAY #7 WOODBRIDGE, Ontario Canada

GLOBAL FINANCIAL TRUST RIPOFF DISHONEST BAD CHECKS WOODBRIDGE Ontario

Thank goodness I checked this web site... By chance I came across it! Today I recieved a check for $3800.00. To good to be true is what I thought. I too thought wow! I dont remember entering a Lottery except for CA scratchers, but hey maybe I forgot! I could not be that lucky so I decided to check out this company and I guess I was a bit disapointed, now I can't take that vacation I started dreaming of.I am much more content knowing that I did not act too quickly on this dream I started kindling up as I sat hear waiting for my return phone call from what I now know are scam artist.

My check is a cashiers check with water markings and everything the drawer is Washington Mutal Bank,FA. Dated August 25 2006 and the remitter is Merrit Financial Inc. who ever that is. My letter states it is for non resident government service tax (GST) payable in Canada and the tax amount is $2850.00. Just like the other victims letters it is more than the tax and says it was deducted from my winnings of $275,000. All important info on the letter is in different colors and the letter is not very professional for them about to hand over $275000 dollars, I would hope for at least the local paper if I had won this cash. If sending a certified check it should not have to be activated and finally why would you just send me $3800 dollors and not identify who I am?

I could be the neighbor scamming just like Global Financial Trust Inc.( like how they put the word trust in their name) My sapossed claim agent is Julie Anderson and the Promotions Manager is Lydia Brown. The lady that signed my check is Amy Sonsey, I would like to add that my lucky numbers 9-11-24-31-44-49 were found to really be on my side Mrs.Brown or Anderson or whoever you are and you are out of luck this time! Thanks all who posted and Thanks RIPOFFREPORT.COM

Maria
ROSAMOND, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2006 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-FINANCIAL-TRUST/WOODBRIDGE-Ontario-L4L-1T4/GLOBAL-FINANCIAL-TRUST-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-BAD-CHECKS-WOODBRIDGE-Ontario-211034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL FINANCIAL TRUST