Complaint Review: global financial

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — cadiz Kentucky U.S.A.
global financial
1077 hertel ave bufalo, New York United States of America

global financial gloria johnson and tanya byers is who i sent the money to thru western union i did not recieve my loan after i sent them 640 plus 58 to send it it was suppose to be in my account 2 to 4 hours bufalo, New York

*General Comment: Advance fee loan scam

I applyed for a loan for 5000.00 with global financial.  A Gloria Johnson called me and told me i was approved for my loan.  Then she said if i faxed her my info and contract back to her she would get it ready for friday march 1st 2012.  Then she said we had to pay 640.00 dollars to secure the loan and if i send her my bank account info it would be deposited in two to four hours.  So i sent her the money to secure the loan and it cost all together 698.00 thats the 640.00 plus 58.00 to send it to Tanya Byers.  Then she told me if i just sent my address it would take 5 to 7 days to recieve it if i didnt do my bank account. So they got my account info and it was suppose to go in my account..

A few minutes before she calls me back and says she dont know why they haven sent me my money yet but she going to find out and she would call me in 5 minutes. So she calls me back and say they did another credit check on me and ontario canada and i was approved for 10,000 . She said i needed to send them another 600 for them to keep until i finished paying it off at a hundred and twenty dollars a month .  I told her i didnt want 10,000 i just ask for 5000. So she told me that i couldnt have my 5000 until i paid 600 again and charge me 160 a month instead of 120.00 for the 10,000. I told her i wasnt sending no more money all i wanted was the 5000. Then she said that i couldnt have the 5000 because my credit was bad and i told her that from the very get go . So i told her to cancel it and send my money back of 698.00 and either send it back to me in my account or thru western union. It says the only thing would hold it up for a loan is if i sent info that wasnt true but i sent her the right stuff so they should of honored their contract.  on the contract it says if i have any complaints to call my broker.  So i did which is Gloria johnson and she told me it would take 4 to 6 weeks before i get it back certified in mail. then i argued with her bc that was my bill money and that 5000 was going to help me get a car and pay my monthy bills.  Then she called me back and said she got it to where they was going to send it back to me in two weeks.

BUT now the phone number is no longer in service and the fax number still works.  It says the business license is registered to global financial which was founded in 1992, This authorizes global financial to issue loan agreements throughout Canada and the United States for the purpose of personal loans, auto loans, mortgages.  At the top of that it says business license for The Province of Ontario.  Then at the bottom it says the address 1077 hertel ave Bufalo, NY 14216  license # 17-836-148-8031 federal id# is 15-9984367-15 .  i really needed my money to pay my rent and the electric and food and my phone but i couldnt do that because they didnt send my loan to me .   I need that money back so i can pay my bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-financial/bufalo-New-York-14216/global-financial-gloria-johnson-and-tanya-byers-is-who-i-sent-the-money-to-thru-western-un-853319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global financial

#1 General Comment

Advance fee loan scam

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

This is called "Advance fee loan scam"

No legitamte lender will ever charge a fee to secure a loan.

The number you have been calling was a pre paid cell phone.

The only reason you could call and complain was she had another victim using the same number.

Your money is gone.

Report the fraud to your local police and if you are in Canada to "Phone Busters". They will not get your money back but you will help track down the fraudsters.