Complaint Review: global fortune network/apolo marketing

• Submitted: Sun, July 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Arthur — millry Alabama United States of America
global fortune network/apolo marketing
4810 n black canyon highway ste400 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

global fortune network/apolo marketing / i was assured that i would more mthan double my money in 90 days it has ben a year and 2 month i have not received 1 penny as of today Phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CR Consumer Resources LLC is a SCAM

*Consumer Comment: I May Be Able To Help You Get Your Money Back!

i purchased a home based business from global fortune network  to the sum of 12,000.00 dollars i bought the gold package which was supose give me a better chance of more than double my money in 90 days. this included a web site to check and manage my account the web site never worked nor have i received any money ripoff help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-fortune-networkapolo-marketing/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/global-fortune-networkapolo-marketing-i-was-assured-that-i-would-more-mthan-double-my-m-915782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global fortune network/apolo marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CR Consumer Resources LLC is a SCAM

AUTHOR: Dorothyw1 - (United States of America)

CR Consumer Resources is a SCAM!! Research them on the net. They've been scamming people for years! They charge you an upfront fee and promise they will win your case but two months later the credit card company charged the money back to my card. Turns out they just disputed the charges on my account as fraud and never provided anything.
They got their money and now they are GONE! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING! They will get you a temp credit but its not impermanent until the credit card company researches the charge which they original scam company is sure to respond. NOW I have been scammed twice! This is ridiculous! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! They post comments everywhere as a scammed victim who used
crconsumerresources llc and got there money back with there services. SCAM! They post all there comments as Ccook1963

There address is a PO BOX. P.O. Box 31069, Phoenix Arizona, 85046 and the members are listed as JAY  B ROSEN   KAREN A ROSEN Robert A Rosen. Address 4925 E ACOMA DR SCOTTSDALE,AZ  85254

CR Consumer Resources LLC Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com ripoff,   CR Consumer Resources LLC BBB Scam,
CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com BBB ripoff SCAM

I May Be Able To Help You Get Your Money Back!

AUTHOR: Consumer Advocate fighting Merchant scams - (USA)

I am a consumer advocate that helps people recover their money from scams such as this company. I am very aware of them. Depending on certain circumstances, I believe I can help you. Call me at 866-370-9336 or visit our website at www.arizonaconsumeradvocate.com. Call me for a consultation. We charge no upfront fees. We only charge a fee if your money is recovered to you! Please be careful of any services that ask for payment upfront fees to help you recover your money.