Complaint Review: Global Halifax

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Beverly B. — Canton Michigan
Global Halifax
288 Park Avenue New york, New York USA

Global Halifax Financial services, contacts: Kevin smith or Mary Baker@13212512939 I was sent a letter with an authentic check for the amount of $3,900 deducted from my winnings. New york New York

I was informed that I had won a prize in the UK & North America Customer Reward Sweepstakes Raffle for shopping at certain stores, and a check for $ 3,900 was enclosed to offset the non-resident tax payment of $1,950. My total winnings was $50,000.

I was to contact my claims representive Kevin Smith or Mary Baker on direct line at:1-321-251-2939 for instruction on payment before I did anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Halifax/New-york-New-York-10118/Global-Halifax-Financial-services-contacts-Kevin-smith-or-Mary-Baker13212512939-I-was-1141071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Halifax