Complaint Review: Global Holiday Travel

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: soppa — Schenectady New York
Global Holiday Travel
2 Tower Place albany, New York USA

Global Holiday Travel VTU New Scam is in Albany, New York, We did not fall for, and free gift was going to cost us too....Ripoff albany New York

My wife recieved this letter in the mail, inviting her and I to come to a 90 minute presetation and we would recieve free air line tickets and 2 night hotel stay.Well we went and it just did not sit right with me. THey wanted us to pay 10% of $11,995 Down that night and one time proceessing fee of $ 199 also $385 at time of reservation. First they had us all in this room. They did this presentation.Then had sales reps call each couple into this other room, thats when i said to my wife, this reminds me of the nightmare we lived some years ago. We were familier with this setup. I told them no its not for us, they did not want to hear that, so this manager guy came over, asking about our employment. when he saw who I worked for he said they have a discount package, it went like this, &3885 10% down %85 monthly. I told him not intereseted. My wife wanted the free gift she was promised. They gave her a brouchure that she had to fill out and mail in for the airline tickets and 2 night hotel stay. The brouchure is a joke, this must be stopped.People work to hard to have idiots out here ripping them off and like I said i was a victem before. Trust there is no way anyone is going to pay &159.00 for a room in the marriot in LasVagas for a week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Holiday-Travel/albany-New-York-12308/Global-Holiday-Travel-VTU-New-Scam-is-in-Albany-New-York-We-did-not-fall-for-and-free-1099958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Holiday Travel