Complaint Review: Global International winners

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — ALEXANDER Arkansas United States of America
Global International winners
, Iowa United States of America

Global International winners Publishers clearing house They have been calling me telling me i got to pay for a money pak rreload scratch card and the next day i will have a cashiers check for 2.5 million and a 2012 mustang. Sounds to good to be true. Iowa

Global winners international outreach keeps on calling me to claim 2.5 million  and a 2012  mustang. I want to believe it but Im glad i looked this up and alll this info tells me its a scam because i have to pay for a money pak reload scratch card first it was 100$ then 200$ then they said 400$ I said if im even gonna do it its gotta quit going up. I am just reporting them and am glad they didnt take my money that i get once a month. I am sad though for they got my hopes up high.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-International-winners/-Iowa-/Global-International-winners-Publishers-clearing-house-They-have-been-calling-me-telling-m-960896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global International winners