Complaint Review: global-laptop-batteries

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Nestor — Houston Texas United States of America
global-laptop-batteries

global-laptop-batteries Stole my money and waisted my time with all kind of excuses, Internet

I order a spare laptop battery during last black Friday (2010) it was on sale but still it was around $90 bucks. I received an email from this company saying that it was going to take at least 2 weeks because it is a cross board business.

The tracking number that I received never changed, it looked like the package was kept and never sent. So, I after 3 weeks I started to ask them was going on. They said that the post office held all their packages without they knowing it.

Then the excuses were endless, they promised to send the package, then to send other package, then they were off a whole week because of a Chinese festival.

Paypal say this item does not qualify for dispute.

global-laptop-batteries does not answer my emails anymore they stole my money and wasted my time

Please don't be a victim these guys are thieves

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-laptop-batteries/internet/global-laptop-batteries-Stole-my-money-and-waisted-my-time-with-all-kind-of-excuses-Inte-694117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global-laptop-batteries