Complaint Review: Global Lending Services

Global Lending Services
greenville, South Carolina USA

Global Lending Services ripoff greenville South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Take Responsbility for your actions

*Author of original report: gotten my money back

8/26/2013  I used a debit  to pay on my car I was going to pay 456.01 but some how 956.01 come out of the checking account I called global lending they told nothing could be done till the money cleared the bank, the next day my wife went to the bank and had all our information faxed to them. I have been on the phone with them 10 times and its always send this and send that, ill call and they hang up on me or they give me the run around. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with them. I did not authorize for them to keep the money, they have had me to go to the bank on 3 different occasions and they had me send my bank account information and I still have not gotten my money back yet. Now I'm scared that they have my banking information that they're going to withdraw money from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Lending-Services-/greenville-South-Carolina-29603/Global-Lending-Services-ripoff-greenville-South-Carolina-1080623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Lending Services

Take Responsbility for your actions

AUTHOR: The_Enforcer - ()

Your ripoff report is outrageous, You said that YOU used your debit card to make a payment on your car we will assume that you made this payment online which is a bit of information you omitted either on purpose or accidentally, it is YOUR responsiblity to make sure that the amount you are authorizing is correct.

The refund that you requested had you sent everything that was requested the first time, sir you would not have had to make 3 trips to your bank.

Its not very hard to listen to what HAS to be had to process a refund request and of course the money has to clear the bank before any refund will be processed, why would any company give you a refund on anything unless your payment has already cleared the bank.

Common Sense I understand is not so common but before you think you were "ripped off" again, think it through.

gotten my money back

AUTHOR: allen - ()

i have gotten some of my money back but not all of it

biggest