Complaint Review: Global Life Enhancements

• Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By: Wixx — Davis California United States of America
Global Life Enhancements
Galloway, New Jersey United States of America

Global Life Enhancements LegalBud.com I ordered a small amount from these guys..I put on the 2 day UPS package rush...I received a call from a lady there saying the billing address and cc # were different..Ok..so i oreered again...this ti Galloway, New Jersey

I ordered from them and got the 2 day UPS shipping. A lady called me after 1 day saying the shipping address was not the same as the CC# address. Ok i took it as a mistake on my part.
I ordered again, same story. This time everything matched and i didnt recieve any calls, so i felt my order was coming.

So its been more than 2 days. Still no package and cant get intouch with anybody. Im still optimistic my package will come. even if its not in the 2 day period. I will wait at least 7 days. If i dont have my package..I will be filing a lawsuit for a number of laws theyve broken. I hope other people will join me in that fight if it should happen.

I hope i dont have to make another report. Because if what this report says is true. How is this guy still in business. Theres many things to prove theres no way he would be able to continue if it was a scam...like i said. I will continue this report EXTENSIVELY if my package does not come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Life-Enhancements/Galloway-New-Jersey-/Global-Life-Enhancements-LegalBudcom-I-ordered-a-small-amount-from-these-guysI-put-on-t-888611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Life Enhancements