Complaint Review: global life

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: sutton02 — panama city beach Florida
global life
sommers point new jersey sommers point, New Jersey USA

global life Global Life, Inc. D/b/a/ Www.vaporizergiant.com Didn't Get My Product, Beware of this company... Sommers Point New Jersey global life/ vaporizergiant.com took my order, waited 3 weeks before they emailed me to say my order was cancelled sommers point New Jersey

so i ordered a vapen duo pen from vaporizergiant.com, looked like a great pen, good price. they sent me a letter of confirmation on my order. i waited for 3 weeks on this item that was 3-5 day shipping. i emailed them to find out it was cancelled, they gave me no notification of so i then ordered again thinking i must have made a mistake during the order and the same thing happened. so i checked with my bank and used my credit card to which was charged but got no confirmation number or anything on my order, i emailed them and they said it was cancelled and sent me the letter from my 2nd try. i have gotten no monry returned on my card and cannot get in contact with someone from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-life/sommers-point-New-Jersey/global-life-Global-Life-Inc-Dba-Wwwvaporizergiantcom-Didnt-Get-My-Product-Beware-1122628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global life