Complaint Review: global marketing consultants

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: John Kennedy — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
global marketing consultants
42 s 15th st philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

global marketing consultants dharma global group owe me over 800 dollars, wasted my time and money and ram dharmaramajan is a scam artist philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: you are right , this place is a scam and a disgrace

Ram Dharmaramajan is a complete scam artist.  I do not know where to begin and i am getting very frustrated.  I worked there for a month and a half and he only paid me 210 dollars.  He owes me over 800 dollars for my commissions and now he is claiming that it takes 10 weeks to 90 days for the commissions to clear, which is utterly ridiculous.

He tells people they get their commissions after 3 weeks and i have other former employees to corroborate these claims.  this company takes advantage of recent college grads and lies and misleads them from day one, i just want my money and i want others to know what is going on here.

I am going to take legal action against him because that is the only way that i feel like i will get my money.  I went to a great university and landed i (thought) a good job, and i finally realize how disgusting of a man Ram and Anamika Sharma are.  I will do anything it takes to educate people on the despicable behaviors that  Ram and Global Marketing Consultants AKA Dharma Global Group engage in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-marketing-consultants/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/global-marketing-consultants-dharma-global-group-owe-me-over-800-dollars-wasted-my-time-a-903534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global marketing consultants

you are right , this place is a scam and a disgrace

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I worked here for a few weeks and i was scammed by Ram Dharmarajan and his crew.  They lure you in from day one and never pay you.  I also am taking legal action and i want everyone to know that this place is a scam and you will not believe how fraudulent this company is.  I know a few people taking legal action and I happen to be one of them.  I hope no one goes to work for these scumbags because you will soon realize you will be spending more money on getting/going to work then actually working.