refrigerator

Complaint Review: Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Punkie — Diberville Mississippi United States of America
Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards
PO Box 1060, Kittredge, CO 80457 Kittredge, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 303-674-8252
  • Web:
  • Category:

Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards FTFT Two teenagers ,male and female, knocked on our door to give a speech about trying to raise money to go to Australia. Said it was based on points they obtained by the number of mag that we ordered. Kittredge, Colorado

Two sets of teenagers knocked on our door.  The first set I would not allow them to offer me anything and I shut the door in their face and reported them to our apartment complex office.  The second set came on late Saturday night about 8:00pm.  My husband allowed them in our home and bought into to their speech about earning points to go to Austraila for 20 days.  They received information about my husband's job and once he ordered the mag. they received our personal checks for the payment.  I have found out that they are a scam and have stoped payment on the two checks.  And I am reporting them as a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Marketing-Inc-Face-To-Face-TechnologiesInc-American-Cash-Awards/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/Global-Marketing-Inc-Face-To-Face-TechnologiesInc-American-Cash-Awards-FTFT-Two-teenage-559961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Marketing Inc. Face To Face Technologies,Inc. American Cash Awards