Complaint Review: global pet transport

• Submitted: Sun, June 05, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 05, 2011

• Reported By: Pam — Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio United States of America
global pet transport

global pet transport Global Pets Transport, 1st Frankie Bearley advertised a 14 wk shih tzu female, showed alot of pictures, health certificate, vacination slip and shots, she was reposted to Utah from Akron,Ohio and she had talked to her son s Cheras, Internet

I answered and add on a 14 wk old Shih Tzu female puppy, Frankie Bearley was emailing me saying that she wanted a good home for the pupppy and she had just been reposted to Utah from Akron,Ohio. I would just need to pay airfare for her $200.00. I agreed, she numerous questions like she cared about a puppy. I told her I was ready and said she dropped the puppy off at the Global Pets Transport in Utah, booking date 6-1-2011, Reg. QPX45CM-QW Reservation # 42308OH cost of delivery 200.00 then my information for delivery.

They called immediated and said they needed the air fare, gave me the web site Global Pets Transport your get your tracking number and then you pay, I tried to pay and the credit card page was down, so then he referred me to a money gram site, it did not work either. Then you can refer back to the web site and go on the tracking and you will see the flight number and airports of the progress the transaction.  Then suddenly they called and told me I needed to purchase an airconditioned crate for the puppy$625.00 upon delivery the 625.00 will be refunded, so I paid by Western Union, so they told be the puppy would be at my house on June 2, 2011 and NO PUPPY and NO ONE WILL ANSWER THE PHONE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-pet-transport/internet/global-pet-transport-Global-Pets-Transport-1st-Frankie-Bearley-advertised-a-14-wk-shih-tz-737079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global pet transport