Complaint Review: Global Phoenix, ebestdeal4u On Ebay, Global Phoenix Computer T&S

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2007

• Reported By:St George Utah
Global Phoenix, ebestdeal4u On Ebay, Global Phoenix Computer T&S
21 Dutch Mill Rd. Ithaca, New York U.S.A.

Global Phoenix, ebestdeal4u On Ebay, Global Phoenix Computer T&S, False advertising Ithaca New York

My gripe is with an Ebay dealer selling under the ID ebestdeal4u and company name Global Phoenix Computer T&S, Ithaca New York. I was interested in purchasing a Keyboard, specifically a Yamaha Keyboard. The company I mentioned above had some nice choices on Ebay and I spent a couple weeks trying for my best deal and ended up buying a Yamaha 300. That is when the trouble began.

The payment information they emailed after the sale was not even close to the information posted on the sale webpage. I did question this and they seemed offended that anyone should question their policy. It got very nasty and I posted negative feedback on Ebay even before they shipped my keyboard.

That feedback only worked to upset them more and after all said and done they paid Square Trade to intervene and attempt to have the negative feedback rescinded.

In response to my negative feedback they did send a keyboard, however it was more of a factory reject than a Refurbished unit. I was disapointed allthough not too surprised since I knew they were really po'd at me for that feed back. It is a useless piece of junk, PERIOD!

The "C" note does not work properly, pressing it you get the correct sound but that is followed by a shrill thump and this happens about one out of every five times the note is struck.

If you really want or need a "Real Keyboard" you can find them at Best Buy for about 50 bucks more than you would pay at this auction site and you don't have to put up with all the Ebay seller crap. If I had bought this at Best Buy, I would have taken it back and within minutes I could get a replacement or a cash refund!!

Save your money folks, it does not pay to buy from Ebay dealers when they sell junk and you end up tossing it because no one, including Ebay, cares if a product has been misrepresented in the sale listings.

Thanks to those arrogant people at Global Phoenix Computer Technologies Solutions for teaching me a lesson my Mom never could. She warned me, "You get what you pay for"!

St George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2007 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Phoenix-ebestdeal4u-On-Ebay-Global-Phoenix-Computer-TS/Ithaca-New-York-14550/Global-Phoenix-ebestdeal4u-On-Ebay-Global-Phoenix-Computer-TS-False-advertising-Ithaca-1032197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Phoenix, ebestdeal4u On Ebay, Global Phoenix Computer T&S