Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Thu, November 28, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Jonestown Texas
Global Pro System
14301 FNB Parkway, Suite 100 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Global Pro System Eric with no company name misrepresented from the ad and said they called first which they never did Omaha Nebraska

The ad was very misleading.  It said nothing about the company name or that they were in the Wellness business. It did say if you want the training kit you would only pay the shipping of $9.95.  I read everything 3 times to make sure there were no additional costs.  The advertisement kept saying this was totally free and said it was trying out products for several 500 top companies and giving your recommendation.  So I felt for $9.95 the information would give me a head start.  Then I was emailed that the package would arrive within a 10 day period which should of been my clue.  FedEx is overnight.  The next email gave me the names of my persoanl Coach Lissa & Mark Munson.  Yet the ad said you could start making money within the hour. So why did I need a Coach and then the web site never came up that said I could get started yet I had already paid for the shipping of material and the DVD. [continued below]....

.....  Another clue I missed.  Then the next email from Lissa said they had tried to call me but i never answered.  Looked at good old faithful caller ID and had never receiveid a call from them. Another clue.  Then around dinner time received a call from Mark and this is the Holiday season and said how about Monday and he was how about on black Friday.  So we set a time up for 9am. When I received the material I was shocked it told you nothing and then metioned the Wellness program which was what I had not read in the ad.  I emailed my Personal Coach and let them know of my disappointment.  The emails were very defensive.  Which was another clue.  If you are selling something be a sales person not a defensive coach before I even talk to you.  After several emails of how they had been in the business for 13 years and supporting two children like I really cared she then states that they were out $9.95 and 39,95.  Number one I paid the $9.95 and had never seen or heard about the $39.95.  Number 2 I have 14 days to return the material which will cost me and I have no intentions of doing so.  Yet the beauty of this whole thing is if you are going to use a credit card buy one for $15.00 at the store and they can never charge you for the fee's you never see. Just another misleading ad and defensive people trying to make some money.  Be smart never use your personal credit or debt card.  I have been duped several times and if anything sounds to good to be true it is not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Omaha-Nebraska-69154/Global-Pro-System-Eric-with-no-company-name-misrepresented-from-the-ad-and-said-they-call-1102812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System