Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Natasha — Huntsville Alabama
Global Pro System
16443 North 91st Street, Suite C102 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Global Pro System Vemma Nutrition Work from Home Work from Home Scottsdale Arizona

This system is really a trip. I investigated this and studied the pamphlet and CD and decided it definitely wasn't for me. I contacted my mentor and lady that was her mentor to make sure i understood totally, to find more money was needed to invest. I told the mentor that I wanted to return the booklet so that i could receive my 9.95 back and NOT be charged anymore. My package was sent back in due time before 14 days was up, but I was still charged out of my account 39.95 and NEVER received my 9.95 back. Once i called the mentor she was totally confused on why this was happening. I looked here on ripoff.com and found that the SAME address i was given to return package another person said her package was NEVER returned to because it wasnt a good address. Tracking the address its now saying that my package wasn't signed off by anyone, which i was never given any info stating that someone would need to sign for anything, just given the address to return. Which is the same address where the pamphlet I received came from. This is definitely a scam and if you have a bank account tied with this you need to cancel and reopen another one. They will continue to charge your account and you have to Struggle to get your money back. it's so sad that there are people that do this kind of stuff to scam over people. And sometimes the ones that are the mentors have no knowledge of what is REALLY going on..... I NEED MY MONEY BACK.... any suggestions from anyone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Global-Pro-System-Vemma-Nutrition-Work-from-Home-Work-from-Home-Scottsdale-Arizona-1067710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System