Complaint Review: GLOBAL PRO SYSTEM

• Submitted: Wed, May 15, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Frennie — South Carolina
16443 NORTH 91ST STREET STE C102 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

I was looking for work at home jobs and this kept popping up in my email and it sounded kind of good and it didn't cost but 9.95 to try for fourteen days so I punched on it and after reading i decided to try it but after I received the package I decided I was interested and Darreld Bozung called me as soon as I signed up for it I called him the next day and told him I was not interested in it and I asked how to send it back so I would get charged the 39.95 he told me to use the address on the envelope from Fed Ex and I did.

I received his package on the 25th of April and mailed it back threw Fed Ex on the 30 of April she said it would get there in four days and it did on 5/3/2013 and that was a week before it was due back and they took the 39.95 out of my account and I called him and he said he was having a problem recrediting it back he had to call his corporate office to see what was wrong why he couldn't refund it back.  His name is Darreld bozung and has different numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBAL-PRO-SYSTEM/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/GLOBAL-PRO-SYSTEM-WORK-AT-HOME-Scottsdale-Arizona-1051084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBAL PRO SYSTEM