Complaint Review: Global Pro System

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: William — Jackson Georgia
Global Pro System
16443 North 91st STE C102 Scotttsdale, Arizona USA

Global Pro System AKA ROBERT ISAKSON Unauthorized claim on my bank account Scotttsdale Arizona

*General Comment: Global Pro System RipOff

I ordered packet for work at home info for $9.95, and talked to a man named Robert Isakson. I told Robert that I was no longer interested in Global Pro System services, and he told me to retturn the info packet which I did. I just got my bank satement and I see where Robert Isakson has made an illegal withdrawal from my acccount for $39.95. I plan to file criminal charges againstt him tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-System/Scotttsdale-Arizona-85260/Global-Pro-System-AKA-ROBERT-ISAKSON-Unauthorized-claim-on-my-bank-account-Scotttsdale-A-1062123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro System

#1 General Comment

Global Pro System RipOff

AUTHOR: Janice - ()

Robert Isakson was my mentor, spoke to him a few times via phone and email on the day of our meeting time another lady called me and we talked. And the end I decided I couldn't really afford this. I get my credit card statement there is two charges with Roberts name attached to it. The first was for the book and dvd the other one was 39.99 I had no clue what that was for. I couldn't find Robet's phone number or the number to Global Pro Systems. Finally last night I did find Robert's number I called him this morning.

He said he didn't know who I was but the charge was because I kept the book and dvd I had two weeks to return it to get my money back. I wanted to send it back and hopefully get my money back. I have searched every where for a return address and nothing I even called Robert back twice and now he won't answer. I did called a number I found for the company and left a message and still nothing. Robert said I agreed to this fee I don't remember it if i had i would of returned it a week ago but how could I with no address to send it to.

After searching for all this today I have learned this is a scam and I got sucked into this, i wish I had checked up on this first before giving my credit card information.