Complaint Review: Global Pro Systems

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bob Davis — Covington Georgia
Global Pro Systems
16443 N. 91st St. C102 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Global Pro Systems Verma Products First lies were contained in an email from Megan Fitspatrick:" I don't want any money.".'.I make when you make it' Scottsdale , Arizona

My case is the same as the others; They got my account info for the $9.95 " shipping charge" for the "complete info on how to get started". After that a sales pitch to become a" brand partner" ......totally refundable for any reason within 30 days. They charged this Georgia resident Arizona sales tax (that I did not agree to) and then I turn down the upgrades that go for up to $2000.00 and I declined the $59.00 first month fee- at this point I had lost all trust, but, no matter, they charged me anyway. I informed my "mentor" that I quit. I made a video of me packing the tiny booklet into the unopened box and shipped it back. This was all within 5 days of receipt; certainly within the 30 days that is thrown around even in the feeble rebuttals I've read. Which brings me to my rebuttal to the rebuttals: They all seem to end up saying G.P.S. doesn't want to: keep, take, steal, ripoff your money. To that I say; just another lie you lowlifes. I sent back everything in a prompter than timely manner, and have not received any refund for the tiny booklet, the untouched product, or the fraudulent charge. I really don't expect that will happen, judging from their conduct so far. I just want to get in on the class action suit. Time is of the essence, because they are operating like a company that is soon to bite the dust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro-Systems/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Global-Pro-Systems-Verma-Products-First-lies-were-contained-in-an-email-from-Megan-Fitspat-1046004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro Systems