Complaint Review: Global Pro

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Ms.TwoBoots — Island Park Idaho
Global Pro
3925 E. 41st St. Newburgh Heights, Ohio USA

Global Pro / Mark A. Balzano Without authorization, tapped my bank account for $39.95. After being told this product was not my cup of tea and agreeing to let it go. I was not interested.. Newburgh Heights Ohio

This man called me with a proposed business plan.  Went so far as to arrange a conference call with his alleged supervisor.

At first I said OK but when the product was refused discussion, I said lets wait til after the first of the year then call me and verify yes or no.   The verification call never came but $39.95 was taken from my account on the 13th of Jan. without my approval, and I have not received any product. Global Pro is a definite Scam, and Mark Balzano is a crook. He can be checked out on several of the web sites that cover this information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Pro/Newburgh-Heights-Ohio-44105-3101/Global-Pro-Mark-A-Balzano-Without-authorization-tapped-my-bank-account-for-3995-Af-1118913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Pro