Complaint Review: Global Processing, Inc

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Bobbie — Louisa Virginia
Global Processing, Inc
200010 Dundas St., New York, New York USA

Global Processing, Inc USA Mega (under the international sweepstake), Navistar, Inc., Navistar Shared Services, Knoxville, Said I had won 2nd prize in the amount of 250,000.00, my lucky numbers were 02-16-29-34-54. WHOPEE, New car for me!!! New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Same thing here

I received a letter in the mail congratulating me on being the winner of a 2nd prize.  USA Mega said I had  won $250,000.00.  There was a check in the amount of $4,685.00 in the envelope to help me pay the processing fee.  The processing fee was $3,250.00.

I was to call Lisa Brown @ 1-646-202-3186 to activate my check.  I called her and she told me to deposit my check and call her the next day for instructions on mailing the processing fee and how to collect my grand prize (Ha Ha).  Being a suspicious person I looked this outfit up on this site and sure enough, big scam.  I am sure my processing fee would disappear and I would never hear from them again.  I'm sick of all this rip-off stuff going around and very glad to have the internet and sites like this to check them out.  Thank you for being here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Processing-Inc/New-York-New-York-10034/Global-Processing-Inc-USA-Mega-under-the-international-sweepstake-Navistar-Inc-Nav-1069937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Processing, Inc

Same thing here

AUTHOR: rohmell - ()

2nd prize winner in the draw of July 22, 2013

Same  winning numbers: 02-16-29-34-54

The check was in the amount of $4650.00

The processing fee was in the amount of $3450.00

Claim Agent : James O-Neal  Phone number: 1-845-541-0957 (which is a cell phone number)

unlike