Complaint Review: Global Replica, First China Express

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Global Replica, First China Express
175 Lafayette St New York, New York U.S.A.

Global Replica, First China Express SCAM!! RIPPED OFF Sent me wrong watch for 926.00, paid COD before opening box. Called the company and they would hang up on me ,over 35 times Ney York New York

*Author of original report: Anyone have success with getting these guys or money back

Purchased a watch on line using credite card. Company called me and I upgraded watch to the Swiss for4 926.00 to include over night charges. They sent me an email stateing watch fully refundable and it's also on website for up to 90 days. They sent me wrong watch. When I call them to tell them, they continued to hang up on me. This happened approximately 20 times.

Finally the would talk to me, but kept repeating themself.. and would ask over and over again .. can I help you. First they told me they sent me the new watch. I told them the customer service was horrible and I wanted a full refund. The again tried to talk me out of it and were very disrespectful. I told them to send me a refund via Federal Express so I would have tracking number. They then asked me how can they help me again - I asked for manager and they told me he would call me back at 2:30pm. Of course he never did... I've called at least 20 times today and finally talked wit Tom. He told me they sent me a refund check for 265.00 the $400.00 was charged for handling fees. I told him that was crazy -they advertise full refund. He then said he would give me a credit for future purchases and then the phone went dead. Called back and voicemail full. This place is a total SCAM.

Joe
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Replica-First-China-Express/New-York-New-York-10013/Global-Replica-First-China-Express-SCAM-RIPPED-OFF-Sent-me-wrong-watch-for-92600-pa-340755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Replica, First China Express

Anyone have success with getting these guys or money back

AUTHOR: Ripped off in texas - (U.S.A.)

I'm curious if anyone has been sucessful at getting their money back? I've noticed it's been going on for a while and wondering why no one has closed there website operation down? J - Austin