Complaint Review: Global Resorts Network/EB Marketing Group

• Submitted: Fri, September 05, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By:chester New York
Global Resorts Network/EB Marketing Group
PO Box 2502, Bonita Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Global Resorts Network, Global Resorts Network/EB Marketing Group Company is not upfront about what they are trying to sell Bonita Springs Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Sugarcoat it all you want!!!

*Consumer Comment: Global Resorts Network is legitimate...not sure about your individual Group

I was charged $27.00 for a introduction package, which is nothing but a travel opportunity site selling packages from $1,000 - $3,00 each, I was repped off last year by another company Coastal Vacation travel, there resorts what what they mentiones and we could not sell any packages, that why I decided against this company, I beleive they should be upfront about the opportunity.

I have requested a refund of the $27.00 that I paid them lets see how long this will take, I will probably never see the refund, but thank GOD for this website that I did not enter in another sell with them or I could of lost a lot more money, there should be a law against companies like this.

Ricardo
chester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Resorts-NetworkEB-Marketing-Group/Bonita-Springs-Florida-34133/Global-Resorts-Network-Global-Resorts-NetworkEB-Marketing-Group-Company-is-not-upfront-a-369987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Resorts Network/EB Marketing Group

Sugarcoat it all you want!!!

AUTHOR: jetboat35 - (United States of America)

I joined GRN about three years ago only after I researched the company for a solid month. I have always done my homework on any company before I purchase whatever they may offer. Well I went ahead and bought the platinum package.Seemed like the best deal all around, and on paper it really is.

I mean I laid out my $3000 like it was my job. I was overjoyed to have such a great opportunity to be able to travel all over the world and what the heck make more money than I knew what to do with. I mean the way GRN lures you in is by promising thousand of $$ pouring into your pockets on complete auto-pilot using the reverse funnell system. Well when the first alarm should have went off is when the person who signed me up was really the only option i was given to buy advertising to promote GRN and the reverse funnell system.
Two months later and about $5000 in the hole, same story not one single sale. Was told to just buy more advertising and that it was almost unheard of that I hadn't gotten a sale and that my turn had to be just around the corner(very smooth talkers those GRN boys are). It seems to me that the business to be in when your an elite GRN marketer is to sell the advertising to all the poor shlubs that buy into GRN and the reverse Funnel System.

But in reality it should at minimum be a conflict of interest if not down right illegal and punishable by the law to take the hard earned money and crush dreams of people like me who are just trying to make an HONEST buck by using this magnificent tool known as the WWW. Shame on any person who can just scam people so boldly and sleep at night. I have just two words for all you sheister's out there in cyberland    "KARMA BABY"

Global Resorts Network is legitimate...not sure about your individual Group

AUTHOR: Chuck F. - (U.S.A.)

I would just like to say that Global Resorts Network is very legitimate and upfront. I'm not sure if an independent representative may have done something shady in your situation but please don't think it is Global Resorts Network.

I've been a member as well as a rep for almost 2 years and I haven't had any bad experiences. The vacations have been fantastic and we've saved a lot of money. I have also made quite a bit of money working part time with it.

One note: What exactly were you buying for $27? Global Resorts Network does not have any product even close to that price. This makes me think that you are dealing with an individual outside of Global Resorts Network.

- Chuck Fesperman