cast

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Ron — chicago Illinois
Global Royalties
225 Watline Ave. Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Global Royalties Lost a Lot of Money with this company, do not trust them Mississauga Ontario

Back in 2001 I was contacted by Global Royalties, David Brooks. I have to give David credit, he was able to get the hook in me. Back when I started with them, the internet was not as powerful as it is now and there was not much information about Global Royalites or the business there said they were in, sell Gems.  David first sold me a saffire stone and then proceded to start the ball roling about trading in my saffire for a Columbian Emerald, which would cost more money, but said the value of the saffire went up in value,so they would make a trade for the emerald, but of course the emerald was more money so it would cost me more money to move up in the gem.  In the mean time I got a lot of fast talking from them about how emeralds are going up in value everyday.  Then they hit me again, with "they found a matching emerald and that I should turn these emeralds into jewerly, a ring and matching earings".  Once this was done, they would go to the mideast and get these pieces sold and I would make money. I had $53,000 invested with them. David Brooks words to me were the following, " The worest that will happen is that you will get your money back".  That was a lie. the jewerly never sold, I don't believe they ever did try to sell it, even though my rep from the company, Bill ( he was a ok guy) did say they were marketing my pieces. I got posession of my jewerly, ( Global Royalties had posession int he pass at Evergreen Gem Co in NYC). i was able to sell the piece of jewerly on my own, but at a loss of $38,000. Now comes the worst part. They gave my information away to other people and caompanies that tried to scam me. They breached the confidentiality agreement. I got call from about 6 other people or comanyies trying to tell me they could sell me hard asset. They knew what I was holding, what I paid for it, my personal information and how I was looking to sell these assets.  All just trying to scam me and rip me off. Here is a warning - NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH GLOBAL ROYALTIES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Royalties/Mississauga-Ontario-L4Z1P3/Global-Royalties-Lost-a-Lot-of-Money-with-this-company-do-not-trust-them-Mississauga-Ont-1146657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Royalties