Complaint Review: Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - Global Telelink- GTL

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - Global Telelink- GTL
1632 N 32 Street Lincoln, Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

BRIAN OLIVER - GLOBAL TELELINK - GLOBAL TEL*LINK GLOBAL TEL LINK - GTL DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING - EXPLOITS THE POOR AND VICTIMS OF HARD TIMES - SCUM - CROOK - ATLANTA Georgia

I encourage every family of someone that is incarcerated that is forced to use the services of GTL Global Telelink to register a formal complaint on Global Tel*Link.

GTL Global Tel*Link exploits the adverse circumstances individuals who for whatever reason find themselves in a jail or prison, by blocking, intercepting and interfering with the rights of those incarcerated and their families and loved ones from communicating with one another. Brian Oliver and Dorothy Cukier should be held accountable by the FCC for their unscrupulous and hideous acts against humankind. I for one speak from experience.

I have a young family member who is serving time. My phone is somehow intercepted by Brian Oliver's GTL Global Telelink and I am forced to pay them ransom to use my own phone in order to take calls from this young man. I have made contact with Cox Communications my telephone provider and they advise me that my credit with them is sterling. Yet Brian Oliver, GTL- Global Telelink intercepts my calls, blocks them and somehow has the ability to force me to pay him up front money to allow me to use my own phone and exercise my rights as a citizen.

When I pay his company for example, $50.00 Brian Oliver, GTL-Global Telelink takes 20% off the top ($10.00) and puts it in his pocket. Then he charges me $4.75 to connect me to my party for every call and $1.74 a minute to use my own phone? He should be stripped of his financial holdings through a citizen's class action suit, held accountable by the FCC and fined or imprisoned accordingly for extorting the public and holding people's rights to use public utilities hostage.

Believe me a million people going after this guy for $5,000.00 in damages each would send him packing to the poor house, if not put him behind bars.
PLEASE publish your complaints there are over a million of you out there. The editor of Rip Off Reports has the means to expose Brian Oliver, GTL-Global Telelink and his partner in crime Dorothy Cukier.
Global Tel*Link Tariffs: International and Interstate Tariffs Regulatory Department Ms. Dorothy Cukier Corporate Counsel & Director Regulatory Affairs.

Be sure to spell their company and personal names correctly; GTL Global Tel*Link, Brian Oliver and Dorothy Cutier. Individual complaints can multiply to pave the way to strip this man's ill-gotten finances and restore human decency to the rights to families and those incarcerated.

Victims Defense,
Lincoln, Nebraska.

Victim Defense
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-TelLink-Global-Telelink-Global-Tel-Link-Global-Telelink-GTL/Lincoln-Atlanta-Georgia-68154/BRIAN-OLIVER-GLOBAL-TELELINK-GLOBAL-TELLINK-GLOBAL-TEL-LINK-GTL-DISGUSTING-HUMAN-BE-1029234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Tel*Link - Global Telelink - Global Tel Link - Global Telelink- GTL