Complaint Review: Global Test Market

• Reported By: bwill — vancouver Washington
Global Test Market
1100 112th Avenue NE, Suite 200 Bellevue, Washington USA

Global Test Market, Global market Institute survey panel Bellevue Washington

I have been a member of Global Test Market (GTM) survey panel for years, doing surveys. In June 2012 I requested a payment ($50 check). Never received. I contacted GTM and was told that something must be wrong with my address. But I always use this address and had no problem with receiving checks from GTM in the past. I asked GTM to send a check to a different address - was denied (explanation – we can send to the address that mentioned in a profile). Waited 2 more months, contacted GTM again – was told that GTM has made 3 attempts to send a check and that’s it, what it means I have to give up my money to GTM.

I asked to credit my money back to my account, because this check was NOT cashed – was denied based on “GTM policy”. I asked where can I read about such strange rule – was denied again. Since then I write to GTM every other day – they just ignore my requests and don’t respond to any emails (according to GTM policy they must respond in 2 business days). I tried to contact GTM through Facebook – was told that they can’t help. I called corporate office (about 4 months ago) and was told that the problem will be solved soon.

Since then I never heard from GTM and I still don't have my money. 1)I want to get my earned money ($50), at least as a refund to my account. 2)I want GTM not to have such offensive business practice as violating own rules, ignoring requests, not responding to emails and calls. 3)I want GTM to make their policy clear for consumers and members and not to hide very important rules as "we make 3 attempts of sending check and then keep your money" (if such exists at all. 4)I want GTM to implement PayPal payment for international members since all checks, sending by GTM to ANY country are written in English - that means that they are obviously undeliverable 5) I want to warn everyone about dirty GTM practice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Test-Market/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Global-Test-Market-Global-market-Institute-survey-panel-Bellevue-Washington-1069862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Test Market