Complaint Review: global test market

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: linda — butte Montana United States of America
global test market
unknown Internet United States of America

global test market put virus on my computer and then emailed me and said I was not registered with them as a panelist Internet, Internet

This company will send emails to do surveys and embed viruses on the computer, and then deny it.

They will not pay I have been with them for about 3 years and yet to be paid by them.

They emailed me after I sent them an email about the virus that my security program alerted me about and said that I was not even registered with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-test-market/internet/global-test-market-put-virus-on-my-computer-and-then-emailed-me-and-said-I-was-not-regist-860053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global test market