Complaint Review: Global Warranty Group, LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: hossein — worcester Massachusetts
Global Warranty Group, LLC
500 Middle Country Rd. St. James, New York USA

Global Warranty Group, LLC Wireless Protection Plan never received refund check St. James New York

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care at GWG

I bought Wireless Protection Plan from this compnay thourogh Verizon store. After 15 months I reported that my cell phone got some crack( I droped it). They told me they do not have new device and they will send me retail price check for that in 4 weeks. It is about 12 weeks and I have not received the check and each time they told me someone from account department will cantact you in 48 hours. still it did not happen. They also refuse to let me talk to any manager or higher level. I do want ever to makes thing right with this company. I filed the complain on BBB site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Warranty-Group-LLC/St-James-New-York-11780/Global-Warranty-Group-LLC-Wireless-Protection-Plan-never-received-refund-check-St-James-1121455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Warranty Group, LLC

Customer Care at GWG

AUTHOR: Global Warranty Group - ()

Dear Hossein,

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing with receiving your check. We have experienced some system problems that have delayed our processing. Our records show your check was sent on 2/7.

Please email our Customer Care Department customercare@globalwarrantygroup.com if you still have a problem with your claim. Please be sure to put "answering website complaint" in the subject line so we can identify and resolve your problem immediately.

Global Warranty Group Customer Care