Complaint Review: Global Warranty Group

• Updated: Sat, December 07, 2013

• Reported By: Priscilla — Everett Massachusetts
Global Warranty Group
500 Middle Country Rd Ste 100 James, New York USA

Global Warranty Group GWG Insurance Did NOT replace my broken Iphone5 but still charged the deductible fee plus a hold on my credit card for $699(full price phone). James New York

I filed a report to replace my broken phone and they promissed to send me a new phone in two business day. They charged the deductible on my credit card($180) plus a hold of ($699) the full price of the Iphone5 until I supposetly receive the phone and send the old one back. Two days later when I was expecting to receive my new phone they called, saying, they don't have more Iphone5 in stock and will send me a check to buy another one. A week later I called them again because I had not received the check and they said will take from 4 to 6 weeks to send me the check. I don't have a phone to use right now and I can't even use my credit card to buy a new phone because all the charges GWG already put on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Warranty-Group/James-New-York-11780/Global-Warranty-Group-GWG-Insurance-Did-NOT-replace-my-broken-Iphone5-but-still-charged-1105248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Warranty Group